By ordering from us it is accepted that you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information on our site, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information or material on the site. Should a product be unavailable, we will inform you of this promptly. Prices and specifications can change without notice and products are subject to availability.
Currently we take payment by debit or credit card (VISA, VISA Delta, MasterCard, Maestro (Switch), Amex and Solo) securely online via WorldPay or UK cheque by post.
It is our policy to ensure that all products supplied to all our customers arrive in perfect condition. If you are not happy with products purchased we will happily refund your money, (excluding the delivery charge) or exchange the products if you inform us within 7 days after the day of delivery.
Any returned products must be returned to us in good condition, with all packaging intact. All refunds will be paid within 30 days of us receiving the returned item. Any product returned must be within its original packaging and adequately packed to avoid any possible damage. The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.
All goods must be examined at the time of delivery and any damages or shortage must be recorded on the delivery forms. Unexamined or unchecked goods will not be accepted. Queries relating to claims must be made within 48 hours of delivery otherwise claims cannot be guaranteed.
We may only sell alcohol products to those over the minimum legal age for purchasing alcohol products in your country of residence. By placing an order you confirm that you comply with this.
Alcohol products sold at www.houseofmacduff.co.uk are subject to UK taxation. VAT is included at 20%.
We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
All deliveries are made Mon-Fri during business hours. To ensure prompt delivery someone must be present to sign for the parcel. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the destination address.
We like to hear from our customers whether by phone or by e-mail, so if you have a question the above FAQ does not cover please do not hesitate to get in touch.
1. The Promoter: House of MacDuff
2. The Entrants: You must be aged 18 years or over and you must reside in the UK.
3. The Prize: A bottle of the house of MacDuff’s FIFTY/50/GIN (50cl).
4. The Winner: To be chosen on Monday 18th December.
5. Judging Panel: The winner will be chosen by Jane MacDuff and Iain MacDuff of the House of MacDuff and Jill Brown, the company’s PR consultant.
6. Publicity: By entering the competition the winner consents to his/her name being announced on social media along with a photograph.
7. This competition is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the House of MacDuff, their families, or anyone professionally connected with the competition. By entering you confirm that you meet these entry criteria.
8. Please note that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.
9. The House of MacDuff will only use your contact details to contact you in relation to this competition and your details will be deleted once the competition has been completed except for the winner’s details which will be retained for record keeping purposes only for the period of six months following the end of the competition.
7. Only one entry is permitted per valid email address, duplicate entries will be disregarded. The result of the draw is final and The House of MacDuff will not enter into any correspondence after the closing date. Responsibility to accept the prize lies with the winner and is non-transferable.
8. The House of MacDuff may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entry) if the entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards The House of MacDuff which they reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
9. This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and The House of MacDuff.
10. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.